THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

hey ppl...sry for not updating so much...
i've been very busy & have faced many problemsthis past few months...
it is hard for me to express but im sure u guys undrstnd...

i hope tat one day she will frgv me n accept me as what i'am...
i really think that she still hates me...
she ignored me everytime when i saw her n also get mad when she saw me...

hey,i as a human needs to be given a second chance n is still learning ways to upgrade myself...myb i said things that hurt u...im really sorry...

hari raya was fun...1st day was great as all the handsome guys n pretty girls were snapping pics all the way...
my uncle was mad with the bus driver as he is a china man and can't undrstnd english...n the bus was very small...it only have 41 seats
our family at least need 46 seats...
food are nice n for sure i will grow fat n TALL...LOL

this raye is meaningfull to me as i have fast for 25 DAYS...

2nd day was better as not much problem with the size of the bus as some family did not follow us...WENT TO MY UNTY HOUSE and ofcourse ate lots of food...
we even watch gegebo...the whole setok family were laughing non stop...we also did play teke teki...tjis is a must for our family to have during hari raya
n it's pakcik lawan anak-anak...
hehe...as years past we get smarter n the pakcik got uban hahah...
so,obviously we won...with my lawyer buruk jokes...heheh
at last the anak-anak's win wit the score of 10-4...trashing man...hahaha....

i will update u guys more and that's a promise...
bye,tc

0 comments: